- Indemnify Hyperlink LLC, Hyperlink International any and all of its affiliates, providers, partners, officers, suppliers, sources, directors, employees, contractors agents from and against any claim.
- Before using this site you understand that no information included in this site offers any warranties of any kind. Its up to the individual or parties using this site as a listing of available other web sites or businesses to check the accuracy of their claims.
This is a service of Hyperlink LLC. Support and services are provided by HyperlinkWeb under licensing agreements. Hyperlink is not the owner of any web portals; it provides design and technical consulting under agreed terms and conditions. Information on this and all other related web sites are entered by various sources occasionally unknown to Hyperlink. The user agrees to check all information for accuracy and reliability, before making any decisions or purchases.
Protecting your privacy
- We don’t sell your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don’t employ tracking devices for marketing purposes such as “cookies”, “web beacons” or “single-pixel gifs”.
- We send you e-mails, newsletters, promotional codes, news and more for marketing purposes.
- Your account information is password protected. Make sure to keep your password safe.
- Turkish.com does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18. If Turkish.com learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 18, Turkish.com will remove that post.
- Turkish.com, or people who post on Turkish.com, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
- For paid posting, we collect contact information, such as name, phone/fax numbers, and address for billing purposes.
- Turkish.com does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- If you provide us with your personal information in your feedback or comments, you accept that the information will be stored in our database.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Turkish.com site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
Data we store
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely unless otherwise stated by law.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not accessible by unrelated parties, however due to the nature of internet and unlawful activities we cannot guarantee complete security.
Circumstances in which Turkish.com may release information:
- Turkish.com may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
Content we build:
- The content is provided by third party internet users. They collect data to bundle what is bets out there.
- Also, some of the data is taken from Wikipedia, Wikitravel under the policy of Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 1.0 and mentioned with a notice at the end of the pages that are used. “Anonymous user(s) of Wikitravel and others. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 1.0“
- Also some touristic information taken from the Ministry of Tourism Web site. Since we think they are the basic source for this, we gathered our information from their web site and wanted to bring the best information we can. And the content thta nis taken from there is marked with ” as promoted in the web site of REPUBLIC OF TURKEY MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND TOURISM ” at the end of the page, with a link to the source.
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Turkish.com we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data. Its up to the individual or parties to abide by the laws of the countries they reside in.
We welcome your feedback on this document. Please contact us.